Paid Memberships Pro ﾖ Affiliates
Affiliates helps you create affiliate accounts with unique referrer URLs to track membership checkouts. When someone visits your site using an affiliate URL (a code is passed to a page as a paramete). If a cookie containing an affiliate referral code is present after checkout, the order is logged in the affiliateﾒs account.
PMPro Plus members can install the add on from the Memberships > Add Ons admin page.
Or, download the plugin and upload the ﾑpmpro-affiliatesﾒ directory to the ﾑ/wp-content/plugins/ﾒ directory of your site.
Activate the plugin through the ﾑPluginsﾒ menu in WordPress.
Set Up a New Affiliate
Navigate to Memberships > Affiliates in your WordPress admin.
Click ﾓAdd a New Affiliateﾔ.
This form contains the following fields/settings:
- ID: (this will be generated when you save.)
- Code: This will be generated or you can override with your own custom Affiliate Code. This is the value added to the site URL to designate the affiliate link. (e.g. ﾓ&pa=CODEﾔ or ﾓ?pa=CODEﾔ).
- Business/Contact Name: A custom contact name for the affiliate (not shown publicly).
- Affiliate User: The username of a WordPress user in your site who should have access to affiliate reports.
- Tracking Code: If you are tracking this affiliate through another system, you can add HTML/JS code here to run on the confirmation page after checkout. Variables: !!ORDER_ID!!, !!LEVEL_NAME!! (Optional)
- Cookie Length: Length of time the cookie will remain valid for the affiliate tracking. Default is 30 days.
- Enabled: Yes or No